The College of New Jersey Logo

Apply     Visit     Give     |     Alumni     Parents     Offices     TCNJ Today     Three Bar Menu

Academic Forms

School of Engineering Forms:

College-Wide Academic Forms:

For the most up-to-date college-wide academic forms, please visit the following Records and Registration page.

At the link above, you will find the following forms along with many more.

  • AP Rejection
  • Audit Course
  • Change of Major
  • Course Authorization (permission to take a course at another institution)
  • Exchange/Study Abroad Course Authorization
  • Independent Study/Independent Research Enrollment Form
  • Leave of Absence
  • Minor Application
  • Repeat of Course Authorization
  • Repeat of Course Notification (for GPA recalculation)
  • Transfer Request
  • Ungraded Option
  • Withdrawal

Student Project Information & Forms (click here)

Travel Forms:


Armstrong Hall, Room 165
The College of New Jersey
P.O. Box 7718
2000 Pennington Rd.
Ewing, NJ 08628


Engineering Summer Camps for High School StudentsLearn More