The deadline for applications for all School of Engineering Scholarships is April 15th. Scholarship awards will be applied to the fall semester.
- Capital Steel Service, LLC
- The Johnsons
- The Merton D. & Sylvia Levey Scholarship
- Armstrong Scholarship
- Conrad and Melita Johnson Scholarship
- Joseph F. Shelley Scholarship
- TCNJ Engineering Fund Scholarship For Freshmen
- TCNJ Engineering Fund Scholarship For Sophomores
- Technological Studies Alumni Scholarship Endowment Fund
- The Eugene Frankel Scholarship
- The Harris Rawicz Award
- The John and Suzanne Karsnitz Scholarship Endowment Fund
- The Lynden U. Kibler Scholarship
- Capital Steel Scholarship in Honor of Allen K. Hickman, Sr.
Other Scholarship Opportunities
- ASCO Numatics Scholarship and Grant
ASCO Numatics is offering scholarships to full time students in an engineering discipline. Applicants must be entering their junior or senior year in a four-year undergraduate program or enrolled in graduate study.
- ASME Student Scholarships and Loans
ASME Scholarship & Loans seeks to establish Educational Funds for the purpose of assisting worthy students in the study of Mechanical Engineering and associated graduate work.
- American Council of Engineering Companies
The American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) offers scholarships through nominations received from Council Member Organizations. Students must be entering their junior, senior, fifth, or graduate year, in the fall of 2012 to qualify for the general scholarships.
- American Council of Engineering Companies of New Jersey
The American Council of Engineering Companies of New Jersey (ACECNJ) will award up to five scholarships to students intending to become consulting engineers.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Scholarships and Fellowships
2017 scholarship and fellowship applications are now available. You may download the eligibility requirements and application information by clicking on the link for each respective scholarship or fellowship.
- Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering
AACE International is dedicated to advancing the study of cost engineering and cost management through the integrative process of Total Cost Management as outlined in AACE’s TCM Framework document. To promote this objective, AACE awards academic scholarships to full-time students pursuing a related degree in engineering, construction management, building construction, computer sciences, business, quantity surveying, information technology, etc.
- Association of State Dam Safety Officials Senior Undergraduate Scholarships
ASDSO awards annual senior undergraduate scholarships of up to $10,000 to U.S. citizens enrolled in accredited programs in engineering or related fields and planning careers related to the design, construction, or operation of dams.
- Construction Roundtable of New Jersey Scholarships
Scholarships for Transfer Students from Community Colleges ($2,500 – $3,000 per year). Download application form by clicking on the link above
- Construction Industry Advancement Program Scholarships
Scholarships for students with interests in careers in the construction industry
- IEEE Student Scholarships and Awards
IEEE offers a variety of scholarships, fellowships and grants for IEEE student members. Submit a project or paper for consideration and have the opportunity to win and gain peer recognition for your effort.
- John F. Donohoe Scholarship
The Associated General Contractors of NJ is pleased to announce the $10,000 John F. Donohoe Scholarship for civil engineering students who are entering the second, third or fourth year of an accredited civil engineering program.
- National Society of Professional Engineers Scholarships
NSPE offers scholarships at the High school, Undergraduate and Graduate levels. Scholarship forms are in PDF and require free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.
- Nordson BUILDS Scholarship Program
Nordson BUILDS is designed to help bright and motivated students with unmet financial need, access and complete postsecondary education by lessening the financial burden on the students and their families. Scholarships ranging from $2,000 to $10,000 will be awarded to students.
- Ocean County Society of Professional Engineers Scholarship
Ocean County Society of Professional Engineers is a Chapter of the New Jersey Society of Professional Engineers. They are offering two scholarship opportunities, $1000.00 each. Each applicant is eligible for only one scholarship award. (click on link for application).
- Remote DBA Scholarship
This is a new $3,500 scholarship award open to current and incoming college students pursuing studies in computer engineering or computer science. Remote DBA is a computer software company that is committed to fostering interest in the study of databases and data science.
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) scholarships
The SME Education Foundation has provided over $8.1 million dollars in financial aid through its various scholarship programs. The Foundation awards scholarships to graduating high school seniors, current undergraduates and masters or doctoral degree students pursuing degrees in manufacturing and related fields at two-year and four-year colleges.
- South Asian American Association Scholarship
The South Asian American Association, Inc. (SAAAI) was founded in 2000 as part of a comprehensive effort to recognize the commitment, dedication and contributions of our people in this country.