On September 11th the School of Engineering held its 5th annual Ice Cream Social. At 12:30pm, the Dean give a brief welcome back address and conducted an open forum for questions in the new Education Building, room 115. Students had a chance to hear all the exciting things that are happening within the School. At 1:30pm, the annual ice cream social was held on the Armstrong Hall Lawn lake-side. There were door prizes for the students and all of our School of Engineering student organizations were present to discuss their activities.
The event was organized and sponsored by the School, and the Engineering Student Council. The Engineering Student Council is made up of leadership from the various engineering societies and clubs, including: the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, the Technology Educational Society (TES), the Institute of Electrical Electronics Engineers (IEEE), the Engineering Honor Society, the American Society of Civil Engineers, the Society of Women Engineers (SWE), TCNJ Humanitarian Engineering, the Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES), and the National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE). Each of these organizations had information available for prospective members.
- Student Orginizations at the School of Engineering
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Technology Educational Society
- Institute of Electrical Electronics Engineers
- Engineering Honor Society
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Society of Women Engineers
- Biomedical Engineering Society
- National Society of Black Engineers
- TCNJ Humanitarian Engineering