The School of Engineering hosted its 3rd Annual Mentoring Panel on February 27th, 2013 starting at 7pm in the Mayo Concert Hall. This year’s panel focused on providing current students with the best advice for their education and career and covered a variety topics including: landing a first job, getting accepted to graduate/ professional school, learning to work most effectively on teams, and many other topics.
Attendees heard advice from the following panelists:
- Naiim Ali ’09, MD Candidate, New Jersey Medical School
- Terry De Casale, ’86, SAP
- Antonio Martinez, ’98, Verizon Communications
- Danielle Novak, JD, ’07, Connell Foley, LLP
- Scott Rein, ’09, Lockheed Martin
- Katie Reuther, ’09, PhD Candidate, University of PA